Design at the heart of our communities.
What buildings and spaces define a thriving community? What do we look for when we choose a place to live, make friends and raise a family? Where do we live and learn and participate in civic life? These are the places that define our architectural practice – in the public realm with a refined expertise in K-12; Higher Education; Libraries; Civic + Cultural + Performing Arts; Recreation + Wellness; and Residential + Mixed Use.
When the only constant is change, we help our clients decide what to do next – how to plan for the future and invest resources wisely for their communities. We start with the big questions – on demographics, budgets and site selection, working together to develop solutions and explore options.
- Feasibility studies
- Facility assessments
- Concept design and fundraising
We engage every client and every project with:
- A diverse, committed team of professionals that reflects the communities we serve, and carries the expertise required
- Friendly, hands-on service and project managers who are leader / doers
- Integration of comprehensive design disciplines in the pursuit of sustainable solutions
- Advanced and reliable methods of quality control for thorough documentation
We expect to make a difference in people’s lives through design excellence – honoring a public trust to deliver value, meaning and beauty to every project opportunity.