- 94,000 sf, 91 units
- New Construction
- Affordable Senior Apartments
- Developed by NHP Foundation in partnership with Vision of Victory CDC and District Development Group
- Green Communities Certified
- 2013 Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County Award, 1st Place Green
- Honorable Mention, Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition, The NHP Foundation
Modern, urban, and sustainable at an affordable price.
The sleek and modern Roundtree Residences provide abundant amenities and sustainable features to low income seniors. This urban independent living community was designed with a significant focus on sustainability while offering amenities prevalent in market-rate rental housing.
The building’s sustainable features improve the quality of the built environment and reduce the building’s overall carbon footprint. Most importantly, these green features—such as photovoltaic panels—improve operating efficiency to reduce the cost of living for the residents.
The abundance and variety of community areas include a fitness room, cyber cafe with library, lounge, coffee bar, game room, arts and crafts room, multipurpose activity space and an exterior patio.