Awards + Recognition
Grimm + Parker is pleased to announce three new project awards received this year!
Francis L. Cardozo Education Campus, Grimm + Parker in association with Hartman-Cox Architects, received a Citation in Historic Architecture from AIA Northern Virginia.
Trinity Plaza received an award for Best Small Affordable Housing Project from the Housing Association of Nonprofit Developers (HAND).
Louisa County High School received an award for Best New High School from the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE).
STUDIO RECOGNITION AWARDS
Our studio recognition awards provide an annual celebration of outstanding efforts and leadership that celebrate G+P’s legacy and culture. We believe we are at our best when working together to serve our clients – as we have for over four decades. At the end of 2015, internal accolades were granted to the following staff:
- Steele Bergman – Excellence in Client Service
- Jill Burky – Enterprise Award
- Linda Clark – Emerging Professional Award
- Sue Hains – Bruno Kleimanis Award
- Joanna Hoffschneider – Project Mgmt. Award
- Puspaben Mistry – Enterprise Award
- Will Morrison – Intrepid Award
- Kat Schooley – Design Leadership Award
- James Song – Project Commitment Award
- Lam Vuong* – Studio Spirit Award
- Dave Wolf – Construction Administration Award
*Lam Vuong is also the recipient of the 2015 AIA DC John ‘Wieb’ Wiebenson Award. The prestigious Wieb Award combines Good Architecture with Good Works and is given to an architect who, throughout his or her career, has made a difference in the Washington community through work in the public interest. Congratulations Lam!
In closing, Grimm + Parker is pleased to announce our recently licensed colleagues. We congratulate them on the accomplishment and recognize their exceptional hard work, dedication and discipline.
Steele Bergman, RA; Carmine Cafiero, RA; Patty Chen, RA; Justin Cullen, RA; Kiley Cullen, RA; Will Morrison, RA; Carly Rickerson, RA; Ryan Geiger, RA; Jonathan Moore, RA; Ashish Mayer, RA; Megan Kiel, RA; Laura Meador, RA; and Michael Smyles, RA.