Learning is most powerful when students are part of a learning community, actively engaged in creating their own knowledge with learning activities that are meaningful and important to the world beyond the campus. New approaches to planning and design reflect advances in technology and the science of learning. Our clients call on us to help them attract and inspire 21st century learners with learning environments that are powerful, sustainable and engaging – while being adaptable and efficient in a world of constant change and limited resources.
Our award-winning collegiate projects serve a broad spectrum of programs in major universities and community colleges where we have deep experience and a special understanding of their unique mission to bridge gaps to higher education and provide front-line workforce training. Explore our higher education projects to learn more about our experience with:
- Campus Planning + Facility Programming
- Student Life / Student Success
- Student Housing / Living Learning
- Performing Arts
- Technology-rich Active Learning Environments
- Informal Learning + Public Engagement
- Hybrid / Mixed Use Academic Buildings
- Workforce Development + STEM
- Recreation + Wellness
What do you want your students to become? How can we help?