- 94,300 sf, 98 units
- New Construction
- Developed by Victory Housing + Bank of America Community Development Banking
- Green Communities Certified
- Senior Affordable Housing through DC's 9% tax credit program
- 19th Annual Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards, Senior Housing
- 2013 Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County Award - 1st Place New Construction
- 2013 NAHB 50+ Silver Achievement Award
It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Victory Square is an age- and income-qualified apartment building seeking to serve as a good neighbor to its newly evolving community. Located in Parkside, DC, Victory Square fills the affordable housing void in the area.
The building nestles into the neighborhood by bridging the gap between both the modern early childhood education center and the traditional townhouses.
This sustainable project, which follows Green Communities criteria, jumpstarts a recently executed Transit-Oriented, Mixed-Use Development Plan. The new building complements this pedestrian-friendly plan.
Victory Square, which sits above parking, provides its senior residents with many amenities, including an exterior courtyard terrace, a lounge with coffee bar, health suite, library/computer center, arts and crafts room, and beauty salon.